Thursday, May 8, 2014

My friends



This picture was taken  by a student unknown just in front of the library, the picture show my best friends in the University, we call the group “Andate a la Ducha” because is an expression very used for all in especial for one and is funny, the group is composed  by Maria Francisca the girl of the cap, Sergio (me), Daniela the girl of the hair blue, Yajaira is making the sign pace and love, Valentina the girl of the hair blonde, Patricia is using glasses and Yan is in middle of the group.

This picture was taken in the first semester of 2013 in the Universidad de Chile most specific in FACSO.


I like this picture because represent my friendship and comradeship whit the best persons  that I could meet in my university life, The photo is a type of memory when I will be an old man and remember the times happens to them.

4 comments:

  1. Hhahahah ''ándate a la ducha'' a very funny name, I think it's great having fun with your friends in the Universtiy, take care Sergio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice how you talk about your friends :) it looks like you have a great group, and that's very important in the life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good photo, the blue haired girl is pretty :B

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a nice photo! I thing I will take this idea for the next homework hhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete