Friday, May 23, 2014

Coca Cola

Today I am going to write about Coca Cola because it was the first thing that I can see in front of me. In this moment I am drink Coca Cola and write this blog besides the fact that I don’t sleep very well in the week for reason of study and whit my friends bought  3lts of Coca Cola light  and thanks to it we did not sleep in the night and could read all subject for the test.

The Coca Cola is a drink of black color and its principal ingredients are water, sugar and caffeine. You can find this drink in different kind for example:  Zero, Light, Life and Normal. The taste depend of kind the Coca Cola and the person because the drink are make for different testes and I know person that cannot  see the Coke light but like the Zero, for me it’s the same because I like all types.


Today Coca Cola is a sponsor of FIFA world cup Brazil 2014 in past was the sponsor of others sports events and for many years this drink has stolen the Christmas.  Any way I like Coca Cola. 

1 comment: