Monday, May 12, 2014

SciELO

SciELO mean scientific electronic library online is a website where you can find a collection of Chilean scientific journals about different knowledge areas and has many papers about psychology.

I discover this website when I was in my first year in the University and needed make an assignment for the subject of methodology then the assistant told me about SciELO to find references   for my assignment.

I use SciELO to search papers about different psychology areas for example about research, application of psychological testing, testing methods and latest publications on some specific topic, also is useful for search investigations about others countries as Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, Spain, Portugal and others.

I recommend this website for two reason the first, SciELO is free for anyone with internet access you don’t pay for look papers, don’t need a count and pay a license every month or something like that. The second reason is that SciELO has an amazing amount of information from different universities and authors from different countries and is very easy to find the information required by their index.


If you want see SciELO here is the link: 

http://www.scielo.cl

3 comments:

  1. I have never listened about it. I definetly will check it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out Scielo just like you hahaha in methodoly but a friend of the school told me about this page before. I hope you are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds useful for your career

    ReplyDelete