Friday, May 30, 2014

Rats

Today I am going to write about rats, the rats are an animal very small, evasive and they have extraordinary ability for survive. There are many kinds of rats in the world, but I like only one it is the laboratory rat, these rats are very cute and have a white fur and the red eyes, in Psychology we used the rat for many experiment about response to different stimulus, the experiment are not complicates but need patience and be responsible whit your rat and sessions of experiment.


When I was in my first year of the career in the subject of learning an evaluation was make an experiment with rats, my group chose two rats for the experiment a male and other  female once was tow rats we called to female rat Milk and the male rat Shake. In this moment was very funny the name “milk shake” because was like the name of the dessert, after to finalize the experiment I decide to keep Milk and take care in my house. Today Milk rest in peace but I remember all day that I played with this cute rat called Milk.

3 comments:

  1. Only the rats of the laboratory are cute, the other rats are I don't know... ugly and disgusting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don´t like the rats, are ugly and dirty.

    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you experiment with rats? that sounds terrible :( I hope you don't make them suffer D: but the story of milk-shake it's nice
    regards

    ReplyDelete