Monday, April 28, 2014

my new semester

 In this semester  I have subjects about different kind of  psychology for example I have clinical psychology, community psychology, educational psychology, legal psychology and occupational psychology, but also I have English level tree. 
 I can’t take extracurricular activities in my university because the funniest courses are complete and I don´t like the others. But I realize other activities for example Box and jugglery whit my friends, I spend all my other time in read text and papers.

This semester is very special because it´s the introduction for the different specialization of psychology, I really hope can choose one specialization. I hope see more patients and have more intervention on a real clinical.

1 comment:

  1. You can see patients? you are very advanced in the career

    ReplyDelete