Friday, April 11, 2014

The cell phone is great

My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone. I got my cell phone on my birthday, my big brother Jaime gave it to me. I use my cell phone when I walk alone in the streets because I listen to music whit it, when I travel on the bus back home I use it to play games and listen to music. Usually, when I study for a test I see photographs of the class. I use my cell phone every day of my life, when I wake up every morning, I wake up with the alarm of my cell phone and at night I use it to call my mother and my family in the south. I like cell phones because they are very useful in case of an emergency to call the police, fireman and ambulance.

I can´t see my life without my cell phone  because  I use it for everything

3 comments:

  1. Cell phones are cool, and yours looks very complete, I use it to listen to music at the shower jaja, regards!
    Cata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sergio, I use my cell phone just like you every day, the only difference is that I don't use it to play games. I got my cell phone on my birthday too :) and I think we can live without our cell phones! sometimes is necessary left out it.
    Hope you're well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cellphones are essentials in these times

    ReplyDelete