Friday, April 25, 2014

Computer games



I really like playing computer games, especially games about strategy. I play whit my friends online every Friday night, if you want to play any games you need one computer, time and the game, but you can download them for free, from different pages on the internet. I like computer games because you can spend time, play whit your friends, make new friends and it is very fun if you win.
My favorite game is Age of Empires. In this game you can make your civilization, army and attack or defend. This game is about different empires of the Middle Age, my favorite civilization or empire are the vikings because they are a  very strong civilization and they have "the warriors in trance", the most powerful unit of infantry. I don´t like the game "LOL" because it is very repetitive and most people play because is fashionable.
In general I recommend games based in the past.

            

2 comments:

  1. I dont´t play computer games, but it should be interesting that games with medieval theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sergio
    My cousin is crazy for that game >.<!
    I played computer games, my favourite game is need for speed :)

    ReplyDelete