Friday, April 4, 2014

my first blog


My name is Sergio Acuña, I was born in San Carlos in the south of Chile, today i am twenty years old and I  live in Santiago with my uncle 

I studied my elementary school in San Carlos in the school F134 Ninquihue in this place I was very happy and I made many friends, my high school was in Instituto Superior de Comercio  in four years and I learnt accounting and  I made my practice  but I did not  like this profession and I decided to study psychology at Universidad de Chile 

 my family is compound by four persons, my father Jaime he works in the IANSA, my mother Islanda she is a housewife and  my brother studies at Univesidad del Bio Bio  

I really like juggling I practice all  the free time and I play video games in my computer  and all same things when you use the coordination eyes-hand  .









No comments:

Post a Comment