Friday, September 26, 2014

My future job

 Today I will be talking about my future job. Well my future job will be about an area of psychology maybe occupational psychology or clinical psychology, because I study psychology and in my secondary school y I studied accounting of medium level. Other important point about my election for Job is that I don´t have problem to speak with other persons and also I understand a little the business, maybe I will can a got a job in human resources in a company, but I like more the idea of get a job in the Hospital in the south of Chile to stay near to my family and I prefer the cold of the south to the heat of the north. I hope get a job indoors because I don’t like the noise, I think the problems about start a conversation in the street or other places outdoors. I like the idea of working in an office  especially if I have a secretary because I am a little disorganized with my documents and other things and when I think of my future office, I think in a comfortable place with a big a chair and a great computer for me and a space for a sofa for my clients, maybe I will have a fish.



      

2 comments:

  1. And clinical psychologist of what trends? I think that to have a office is the better option for a clinical psychologist!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sergio, I think that your personal qualities will make you a great clinical psychologist.

    ReplyDelete