Friday, September 5, 2014

My favorite concert

I don´t have many experiences of concerts but I always remember one in  2012 that was a great concert in USACH, to be more specific on the field of this university, I went to see "Chancho en Piedra" and "Los Mox" they are Chilean bands and  play punk rock, In this year I was a "Mechon" and went with my best friends Fabian and David, the ticket for the concert was very cheap I don´t remember very well but the price was between $2000 - $3000. 



The place of the concert was full of university students and  I don´t know How I could enter the concert but I got in, all people in the concert jumped and sang all the songs, it was a very extreme experience because many people started to launch mosh when the band started to play powerful songs, I was really scared at that moment because I lost my friend. When the concert started I felt very existed because only listen this band in my mp3 and never listen before in live in concert.

I hope to see these bands again

4 comments:

  1. I imagine you in that concert jumping and screaming like a viking haha. See you Sergio Kitty Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really envy to students of USACH, they always had greats artists in his University! ahahahha, I imagine that listen to Chancho en Piedra in live is very good experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been to a show of Chancho en Piedra.... in the year 2006, they came to my school... their concerts are very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those two bands, I would liked to go to that concert with you.

    ReplyDelete