Friday, October 3, 2014

My favorite movie

Today  I will write about my favorite movie, well to me is “A Knight's Tale” for many reasons, the  soundtrack, the topic of middle age and the jousting , this movie was written, produced, and directed by Brian Helgeland in 2001. In the movie you can listen to bands like Queen with “we will rock you” and AC/DC with “You Shook Me All Night Long” also the public in the jousting sang this songs and for me was very impressive because in the start of the movie played “we will rock you” and I thought 'What is wrong with this movie?' but anyway I saw all the movie. The movie is about  a medieval adventure in this movie William is sage of Sir Hector , in a tournament Sir Hector dies and William takes the armor of his master and finishes the tournament, he likes this and starts to go to other tournaments and fights like a Knight in Jousting. I like this kind of movie because I really like the middle age with the castles, knights, Kings and Queens also this movie reminds me of many games like Age of Empires or Mount and Blade. With the movie I can learn many things but the most important is that I can change my fate if I try with all my heart.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad because you remind me that Heath Ledger is dead :'c </3 I hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is very good!! Also I like it because I loved Heath Ledger. He was an excellent actor.

    ReplyDelete