Friday, October 17, 2014

The best day in my life

Today I will talk about my best day of my life, well I can´t think in only one day but if I think very hard I remember  a moment in my life when I was not myself. When I was in my last year in the secondary school in December me and my best friends went to “El Paraiso” the Paraiso is a tourist complex with many cabins and it is very cheap, it is a place where you can relax, swimming in the river or water pools, make yourself a barbecue and drink something, but this day with my friends we had so many drinks and in the night we drank everything, today I think it was a bad idea but in that moment was great, was the first time when me and my friends drank together, well in that night we played many games like a “Tomaji”, “truth or dare” and others but to be honest I don’t remember very well, and ran in the middle of the night out of the cabin, and we talked about many things, peace, war, love , philosophy and the ex-girlfriends, tell  the legend about a unicorn in the cabin and just one person can see this because was the only that not drunk like the others and I. In the morning we can sow all the destruction in the cabin and tried to hide the evidence. I really hope go in this summer again with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Your best day is marked for the alcohol! ahhahahaha... Now I think.. I have had good moments with my friends and alcohol too! ahaha
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete