Friday, August 22, 2014

I like Spain

Today I will write about a country I would like to visit. This is Spain because  it is very easy to speak Spanish for me and like many Latinos I have the blood of Spain and  native America . For me it is a good opportunity to know the basis of the Chilean culture. Also I would like to taste the traditional food for example the "paella" and the wine with a  Mediterranean taste. I don´t have Family in Spain but with the travel I can find some traces of my ancestors because maybe I have some relatives in this county.  Another point is the football, in Spain it is a very competitive sport , for example teams like "Real Madrid" or "Barcelona" are very popular in Chile, some Chilean players play in this season in Spain. Also I like the architecture, the churches are built in a beautiful way, I prefer the Gothic style and the religion is another topic important in Spain. I would like to go and pray in some of Spain´s Churches.
In this moment the only way to travel for me is an exchange program.



        

5 comments:

  1. I know good spanish music !
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i don't know that you like the football xD such sporty, wow! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow, Spain is a good place to knows! I really love the Flamenco and its gastronomy!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Spain is a great choice if you wants study abroad but not know English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didn't mención the fact thar spain has ver y beautiful women with a really sexy accent 1313 xD

    ReplyDelete