Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My last post

The experience in general for my was very relax because every Friday when I sat in front of my computer, with my  frozen Coca Cola and listened the Bee Gess and in many times I Choosen the topic about the blog,  in a few words for me was an experience to relax. I also had fun making this activity because on reading my classmates blog I managed to meet them more, I don’t speak to them much because most of my classmates are of sociology.

For me to write blogs in English was very difficult because grammar is very different to of our language and although I not am good in this activity, I am satisfied considering that I managed to improve my vocabulary and of course grammar. I know that there are many things I need to learn to write my blogs in English well, but I think that is a funny activity.

In the future I would like to include audiovisual material in my blogs more often to not be as monotonous.


I think that in the future I would like to write about of a more specific topic of psychology, for example some approaches, about therapies or of prejudice that people have of psychologists and use this blog for answering their more common questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment